Some tapping basics that might help you as you get started in your tapping….
1. You can use two to three fingers as you tap on each of the eight points.
2. The eight points are: eyebrow, side of eye, under eye, under nose, under chin, collar bone, under arm, top of head (crown).
3. You can tap on either side of your body – it doesn’t matter – whatever is comfortable. Or, you can do both sides at once if you choose to!
4. Before you get started you’d typically rate on a scale of 1-10 how great the feeling is that you’d like to release. After you’d re-rate to see what shift you made, or if you need to do more tapping.
5. The more specific you are, the more the tapping works. If you’re following a tapping video, you might want to press pause and tap through each of the points on any specific statements that are coming up for you. Then you can resume the video.
6. Be aware of your tapping – how hard or fast is it? What might that mean? Does it relax as you tap if it was fast at first?
7. If you’d like to learn more about the benefits or technique of tapping, check out my previous blog.
8. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.