Extrovert and introvert — it’s so easy to get these terms confused, and everyone defines them differently. This week, we’re clearing the air on what these words mean as they relate to Human Design.
You might think you’re more extroverted because you can talk to others easily, but if you’re left feeling tired or drained by the end, you might be in for a surprise. We’re getting into the specifics of what it means to be an extrovert or introvert, and how our Human Design informs these traits.
Once you know what you are and how it shows up for you in your Human Design chart, you can then begin to apply this to how you run your business and follow your intuition more closely than ever before. Get ready to get more in tune with your natural design and watch as things unfold for you more effortlessly in your business.
- The real definitions of introvert and extrovert [2:45]
- How Human Design charts map our personalities [5:57]
- Human Design lines and their role on introversion and extroversion [8:12]
- The stages of our life affects our social style [13:51]
- Applying Human Design to how we run our business [15:47]
- Are the things you’re doing for yourself or you business right for you and your design? [20:20]